AllFrom1Supplier is a company that offers an online marketplace platform with West Indian & Caribbean Food & Groceries, the company specialize in Indo Caribbean Food with its very own Curry Roti Box restaurant located at 103-06 Liberty Ave , Richmond, Hill NY. The cooks are made up of Trinidadian and Guyanese whose specialties includes both meat and vegetarins curries, rotis, oxtail, pepper pot , macaroni pies among many other dishes. The company birthed during the Covid 19 Pandemic, and the management ceased on an opportunity to ship Food & Groceries directly to all US States. On a weekly basis ,the company is shipping meals and groceries to folks living all over the USA, except Alaska and Hawaii.
Allfrom1supplier.com offers *free shipping and deliveries within the US, or safe contactless pick-up in store. Kindly note, free shipping does not include Alaska, Hawaii, also a just a few specific zip codes in Texas and California (not all zip codes) are restricted for perishables items. See notes below.
AllFrom1Supplier operates these services via its website, www.allfrom1supplier.com and in store pick up, for meals and cook food ,Curry Roti Box is located at 103-06 Liberty Ave, tel # 347 238 2204; and for groceries at 108-09 Liberty Avenue, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419. Phone number is 718-551-3292. The company is located in the heart of the West Indian Community, sometimes refer to masala avenue.
Guidelines for Free Shipping & Deliveries
MEALS & DRY GOODS:
· We process, ship, or deliver orders to all U.S States on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday based on destination.
· Free Shipping and Deliveries within the US, except Alaska, Hawaii, & Virgin Islands. Flat Rate Handling fee of $20 is applicable.
Shipping Guidance for Perishables, MEALS, Meat, Fish, & Seafood:
Bronx, Upstate NY, PA.
· Orders process on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs,* for Perishables, Meat, Fish and other Seafood.
· Note: We don’t process shipments for perishables on weekends.
VT, ME, NH, MA, PA, VA, WV, OH, MI, IN, KY, TN, DC, NC, SC, GA, and IL:
· Perishables Orders process on Mon, Tues, Wed,* (Dry goods are shipped Mon – Sat)
FL, AL, LA, MS, AK, NM, AZ, MO, KS, IL, IA WI, MN
Texas: Dallas, Austin, Houston & San Antonio only
Orders process on Mon, Tues* for perishables, meat, and fish (Express Shipping rates are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information)
(Dry goods are shipped Mon – thru Sat)
California, EL Paso TX, Seattle, Wyoming, Montana,
· All dry goods. Free shipping. Flat Rate Handling Fee is applicable.
· Perishable Shipments are processed on Monday*
* Express Shipping is available at an additional rates
· Delivery schedules are subject to changes due to holidays or other factors.
· Alaska residences can call for shipping rates. Free shipping does not include Alaska & Hawaii
· Due to transit time by UPS to specific zip codes, free shipping of perishables is not included, free shipping is available for dry goods.
· California – 94560, 95377, 94806, 95618 (Other Zip Codes may apply)
· Texas - 78550, 78504 (Other Zip Codes may apply)
· Idaho - 83440
Do call us for rates to ship perishables.
Also due to limited delivery service to military bases, free shipping is not applicable
a) Acceptance. By accessing and using the Site, you accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and all prospective amendments to these Terms, including Our Privacy-Policy. This agreement is made by you just as if it had been made in writing. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the Site or any of the products and services enabled by the Site.
b) Amendment. We may at our discretion, amend these Terms from time to time. All amendments to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued access to the Site constitutes an agreement to be bound to the Terms then effective and as amended. You also agree to accept notice of the posting of any amendments or new terms by our postings.
c) Additional Terms. Although you are always bound by the Terms, in using certain features, products, or services you may be bound by and subject to additional terms applicable to those features, products, or services. Any additional terms will not change or replace these Terms regarding use of the Site unless expressly stated. Any additional terms are incorporated within these Terms by reference.
d) Capacity. The Site is a general audience site for adults age 18 or over and is intended for use by individuals in the United States. By using this Site, you represent that you are 18 years or older and have the legal capacity to enter into the agreement set out in these Terms, including but not limited to, that you are of sufficient mental capacity, and are otherwise permitted to be legally bound in contract.
e) You may cancel orders within 2 hours of placing said order via the "Your Account" section of the website www.allfrom1supplier.com or by contacting our Customer Service Department at email@example.com and for urgent assistance during regular business hours, please see the "Contact Us" section of the Platform for Customer Service hours and telephone numbers. The handling fee is non-refundable unless special circumstances exist.